Affiliate disclosure: In full transparency – some of the links on our website are affiliate links, if you use them to make a purchase we will earn a commission at no additional cost for you (none whatsoever!).
With a number of Blockchain events and Indonesia is one of the largest centres for Blockchain, BlockJakarta will be organised in the capital city of Indonesia, Jakarta.
BlockJakarta Blockchain Conference: Why Should You Attend It?
Date- 2nd May 2019
Venue: Ritz Carlton Pacific Place, Jakarta
BlockJakarta will be organised on 2nd May 2019 in Jakarta with the aim to explore the opportunities and challenges in blockchain & also project Indonesia as ASEAN biggest blockchain market. Senior government officers and industry experts will converge on 2nd May to discuss the implementations of blockchain in Indonesia.
The event will start at 9:30 and end at 17:20. The main topics of BlockJakarta are:
- Smart Contracts on Blockchain
- Innovating with Blockchain to Create New Efficiencies in the Workplace
- Why Blockchain is Fundamental to the Future of Data Storage
- Blockchain in Healthcare
- Looking Beyond Decentralisation
- Due Diligence: Blockchain & Crypto Regulations
Why you can’t miss BlockJakarta Conference?
- Expert Tips & Techniques — Expert tips is crucial these days. What works, what doesn’t work, what might work tomorrow and why it doesn’t work today, and everything in between. The speakers are receptive and helpful; you can be sure that when you come with questions, you will leave with answers.
- See the Latest Technology & Innovation on Display — BlockJakarta features exhibits from companies displaying the latest technologies and professional services. It’s all about innovation and you can bet that the exhibitors will be ready to share their latest offerings with you to enable and guide your technology initiatives.
- Industry Benchmarking & Insight — Theory and technology are exciting, but we also have some of the world’s most popular Blockchain companies sharing case studies, user stories, and best practices. They’ll share with you how they turn theory into reality and translate best practices into action.
- Social Networking & Making Connections — Socializing is fun, but with an audience made up of movers and shakers of the Blockchain & Crypto Currency communities, you just might find a co-founder, investor, business partner, or new friend. Leaders from top companies are on the stage and in the audience, along with consultants, and leading edge vendors. Build your network and spend time with the smartest minds in the industry at BlocJakarta Conference.
- Dr. Edi Prio Pambudi
- Dharmayugi Hermansyah
- Riki Arif Gunawan
- Oscar Darmawan
- Peter Lim
- Rennie Sng and many more…
Get 10% Discount on your Ticket| Use Code- AB10