SMX London will be organized on 21st and 22nd May 2019 in London. This conference is focused on both SEO and SEM across an intensive two-day program of presentations from industry experts. Their talks will cover a wide variety of foci at different experience levels, meaning you should be able to find a valuable presentation whether you are just starting a career in search marketing or if you have many years of experience.
SMX London 2019: Why Should You Attend It?
Search marketing is by far the biggest area of digital marketing. You can’t afford to waste time or money getting it wrong. Attend SMX, and you’ll get it right!
Immerse yourself in three days of SEO, SEM and Online Marketing sessions and you’re guaranteed to leave with practical tips and techniques to immediately improve your search marketing efforts. SMX also has strategic sessions to help you with what’s coming over the horizon.
With sessions designed to serve a diverse search marketing audience, you’ll discover topics tailored for your needs — whether you’re into SEO or SEM, whether you’re an advanced search marketing veteran or are a beginner just learning the ropes.
Plus — if you work at an agency or as part of an in-house team, SMX team rates let you divide and conquer to attend multiple tracks simultaneously.
- Jason Barnard (Digital Marketing Consultant Kalicube SAS)
- Samantha Barnes, Manager, Analytics & Insight Bounteous, Inc
- Joy Brandon, Lead SEO Strategist Nebo
- Pete Campbell, Managing Director Kaizen
- Shane Cassells, Advanced Performance Specialist – Mobile Transformation, EMEA Google
- Travis Chambers, Founder and Chief Media Hacker Chamber Media
Register for SMX London Now!! Get 15% Off using Discount Code!! Use Code: AFFILIATEBAYSMX