How To Apply TeraCopy Coupon Code?
- Click on the above discount image and go to the official website of TeraCopy. After going thru its features you can click on either “Download” to instantly download the free version or click on “Buy” to buy the Pro version which is used for Business purpose.
- Choose the license as per your feasibility and affordability and click on Buy. You can also look for volume discount session given below for extra advantage.
- On the next page, you will see the shopping cart with your selected product.
- Below the same page, you have to fill in all the personal details ad payment options. After filling up the details, click on “Place Order” and enjoy the TeraCopy tool for faster transfers. The secure ordering method is offered by Avangate.
Popular TeraCopy Coupons | TeraCopy Pro Discount Coupon
Here are some of the popular TeraCopy promo codes and deals:
|Discount||About TeraCopy Coupon||Expires|
|20% Off||Get 20% OFF On TeraCopy With Coupon Code||January 2023|
|40% Off||40% Off Codesector TeraCopy Pro Coupon Codes||January 2023|
|50% Off||50% OFF Code Sector Coupon Codes||January 2023|
|20% Off||Get 20% Off on TeraCopy for Windows||January 2023|
|Deal||Code Sector Discount Coupon & Coupon Codes||January 2023|
What is TeraCopy?
TeraCopy is a software that improves the Windows copy and paste function and adds useful extras features like checksum calculation and permanent delete.
TeraCopy offers a number of features that don’t come standard with windows. TeraCopy can speed up your copying and provides a lot more control over your transfers
Why We Recommend TeraCopy? [Best TeraCopy Coupons]
TeraCopy is a committed file copier which is a sure advantage over other Windows local moving solutions. For instance, if you want to copy a significant number of file in Windows, and one of those is corrupted, the whole process has to be started from the beginning.
You will not even know which one is copied and which one is let form such a huge selection. But TeraCopy will mark the uncopied file and let you know which ones have failed functioning during the process. So it is a big time saver.
TeraCopy validates all the file by rechecking whether the duplicates re same as the originals, otherwise it won’t make any sense to just copy incomplete or broken files. This option might take double time than others but indeed is a useful feature.
Another feature- MD5 hash algorithm is used for monitoring and verifying data integrity against unintended fraud.
TeraCopy Pro Best Features
It also integrates well with Windows as it can be used as a default copy/move option in File Manager. TeraCopy shows all its operating preferences in the Preference window.
The free version give you limited access to its significant features. The paid version that is TeraCopy Pro will give you access to few additional great features like:
- Copy/move to your preferred folders.
- Keep reports as HTML and CSV files.
- Choice files with the similar extension/folder.
- Eliminate the chosen files from the copy line.
- Trusted by forensic experts.
- Copy locked files.
- Saves the time of saving files.
- And more.
How To Use Teracopy?
To use TeraCopy, open TeraCopy.exe and follow the prompts to select the source and destination drives and folders respectively.
TeraCopy will start copying instantly or you can configure a number of settings before TeraCopy performs the copy operation.
TeraCopy features options for canceling, pausing, resuming, deleting files after copy operation is finished, changing the priority of the copy operation – and lots more.
TeraCopy Pricing Plans: How Much Does TeraCopy Cost?
You can get TeraCopy from here – https://www.codesector.com/purchase
- TeraCopy for Windows will cost you $24.95
- Direct Folders Pro for Windows will cost you $19.95
TeraCopy User Reviews & Testimonials:
Your app did in 30 hours what has been taking me weeks and weeks to do piecemeal at a time. The amount of time I wasted in aborted processes and babysitting file copies easily cost me thousands of dollars in lost productivity and delays in work delivery. – Richard Hoefer
TeraCopy is a nifty piece of freeware that improves the Windows copy/move function and adds useful extras like checksum calculation and permanent delete. – CNET
TeraCopy Pros and Cons
Here are the pros and cons for TeraCopy:
Conclusion – TeraCopy Coupon Code & Discount Code 2023
Overall, TeraCopy Pro is an excellent choice when it comes to saving time while copying or transferring files.
The Pro version offers quite a good features and access while moving files to certain folders. The features like drag and drop option, data verification, faster workflow and issues tracking mechanism are the best ones.
Wan to know more about TeraCopy? Check out their about us page. To get update from TeraCopy you can follow them on Twitter, and YouTube.
You can take advantage of TeraCopy Pro Discount Code January 2023 and save more.
TeraCopy On Twitter:
Here are some tweets from TeraCopy Twitter handle:
– Bugfix: mark files as moved after moving parent folder.
– Use correct attributes when cloning folders.
— Code Sector (@codesector) March 22, 2021
– Buffer size option added.
– Update UI on applying folder attributes.
– Update progress bar when copying folders only.
– 4 GB limit is removed for Google Drive File Stream.
– Fixed checking hash in the clipboard.
— Code Sector (@codesector) March 12, 2021
TeraCopy On YouTube
Here are some videos from TeraCopy YouTube channel:
‘New folder with selection’ feature
Verifying downloaded files with TeraCopy
Wiping files with TeraCopy