Messaging apps have become more needed than ever before and among all the messaging apps, WhatsApp is king.
WhatsApp has become the most prominent messaging app and users are really eager to use this awesome app on each of their gadgets including; their tablets, phones, and PC (Exceptional Case).
You might think that how one can use this mobile OS app on the computer? So, let me tell you that we are going to make it possible for you guys.
You can actually download WhatsApp for PC/Laptop and that too without paying a single penny.
The Trick has been checked and it is working completely fine with computers and lets you chat with your friend using this awesome application right from your PC.
So, are you ready to have a look at the details on how to download WhatsApp for Windows or even your MAC dock? So, generally, there are two ways where you can install and use WhatsApp on your PC and other devices.
Either you can run WhatsApp directly from the browser or by downloading the app to use WhatsApp for PC or MAC.
We have listed two methods that could be used to use WhatsApp on your PC or Laptop. The reason for listing two methods is to provide you the best user interface and the concrete solution of your query right in this article.
So, try any of the below methods according to your convenience to make it work for you.
Method 1 – Download WhatsApp for PC Using Bluestack
This is the first method in which you are supposed to apply, you will use an Android emulator which will help you to create a virtual OS on your computer. Additionally, we are using Bluestack as it is the most awesome Android Emulator.
However, your system must have a good configuration to use this for your PC. It requires a minimum of 2 GB RAM, 256 MB Graphics Card, and some basic requirements to make it work smoothly for your side.
- First of all, you need to Download Bluestacks on your computer by Clicking Here.
2. Once it is downloaded on your PC, then you need to install it. Remember that the installation will take a few minutes of yours. So, sit back and be patient until it gets completely installed on your computer.
3. After installation, it will be launched, if not then launch it from where you have installed it.
4. Afterward, you need to click on Search.
5. Now, you’ll have a search bar, you need to type WhatsApp there, and then you’ll see the WhatsApp icon. Simply click on it.
6. Then it will take you to the google play store, from where you can install WhatsApp. You need to click on the Install button to get this awesome app for your PC.
7. Afterward, the installation will begin. Once the installation is done then you will see the Open button there, simply Click on it to Launch WhatsApp (You can find all your installed app in the App folder which will be in the Bluestacks folder).
8. Once you have launched WhatsApp then it will ask you to verify your number. You need to enter your number along with your country code and Click on OK Now, it will give you a cross-check pop message. You need to cross-check your number and click on the OK button.
9. Then you will receive a voice call which will be giving your Six-Digit Verification Code. If you could not receive the voice call then go for a Text message
10. Now, to add Contacts use the same method which you use on your phone, there is no difference in it. The WhatsApp on your PC will be the same as on your phone.
This was it!
Method 2 – Use WhatsApp for PC Online Method [Latest One]
This is the most latest and easiest method which we are sharing here with you guys. You will be using WhatsApp without installing any Emulator or third-party software on your PC.
Additionally, it is the official method that lets you use WhatsApp for PC.
This method is going to work for you self-using the Google Chrome web browser which means you need to have a Google Chrome browser to avail the benefit from this method. This is a web-based method that will work online.
Now, without taking much time of yours, you are requested to get towards the steps to explore more about it.
WhatsApp’s web version is not that famous when compared with the mobile version of this instant messaging app. But, still, this is the best way to use WhatsApp because it will enable fast typing for you.
You can directly type the messages from your keyboard and also you don’t have to take your eyes off from the computer. This becomes useful when you are working on your computer and you don’t have to divert your attention to your cell phone to read out the message.
- First of all download and install Google Chrome on your computer, if not installed.
- Once you have got Chrome for your PC then go to this link. Then it’ll open a QR Code on your browser.
- Then you need to launch WhatsApp on your Android or Blackberry phones.
- After that, you need to move towards the WhatsApp menu on your device by tapping on three dotted lines from the right or by tapping the menu button on your phone.
- Afterward, you need to tap on WhatsApp Web.
- Now, you will see a QR code on your phone too. You need to move your phone towards your LCD or LED screen where you have opened the above link to make your device read the QR Code on Google Chrome.
- Once it will recognize the QR code then it’ll automatically log you into the WhatsApp profile.
This was it!
Now, you will be able to use WhatsApp on your PC without diverting your attention. So, once you are done you should log off the WhatsApp from your PC as it will be active if your smartphone is somewhere nearby.
This method is the official one and it works well with the Android, iPhone, Windows phone and as well as with Windows, Mac Desktops.
Pros & Cons of WhatsApp For PC:
- WhatsApp is totally free. Earlier it was charging $1 every year but now they have removed the clause. So, without any hassle, you can transfer the texts, music, and video clips for free of cost.
- WhatsApp has a simple and intuitive interface. The interface is easy to use and it can be used by beginners. You just have to install the app and then it will import all the contacts directly. So, you can see the people from your contacts list who are using WhatsApp, and also you can block certain people if you don’t wish to have a conversation with them.
- You can send unlimited messages and share music and video clips with the people. You just need a stable internet connection and you are ready to send unlimited messages to anyone.
- You can create groups with your friends and relatives and can chat with them in the group. This feature is useful if you have a larger audience and you can share enormous information.
- Also, WhatsApp has the Broadcast feature list where you can send the message in a single shot to the saved recipient’s list. This feature is useful and you don’t have to select the list of people always.
- Recently, WhatsApp launched its video call and voice call services. Now, you can make video and voice calls for free of cost and can call anybody from the globe if they are using WhatsApp. You must have an internet connection to make a smooth voice or video call.
- WhatsApp has also launched its WhatsApp web version. This version is useful for the chat addicts as they will have a bigger keyboard and a bigger screen to chat with.
- Another biggest advantage of using WhatsApp is that it has added end-to-end encryption to its WhatsApp app. So, with this feature, your messages are completely private and no one can see the messages. It is just like having a face to face conversation.
- If your mobile number is saved in the spammer’s contacts then he/she can send you numerous spam messages with the spam content. So, the spammers can steal the information easily if you click on those spam messages.
- WhatsApp is so addictive that the chat addicts will face the battery drain issue a lot. So, if you continuously chatting then it is more likely that your phone battery will drain soon.
- Your WhatsApp profile is visible to everyone. So, anyone can see your WhatsApp DP without your consent.
- Also, WhatsApp saves the file of chat backup to your phone files. So, it is very easy for your relatives to read all the chats from that folder.
- Another irritating feature is the blue tick which means that you have read the message so you cannot deny that you have not seen the message.
- To use WhatsApp you must have mobile data or a Wi-Fi connection. So, if you are not in the position to afford the bill of the internet connection then you cannot use WhatsApp.
Infographic By: infographic-design team
FAQs | Download Whatsapp for PC
🙋♀️ How can I download WhatsApp on my PC?
Go to WhatsApp.com/download to begin the download process. Depending on if you’re using a Mac computer or a PC, download a .exe (Windows) or a. Once the download is complete, open the file to continue installing WhatsApp.
🤔 Can I install WhatsApp on Windows 7?
The install WhatsApp on Windows 7, install WhatsApp on Windows 8, or install WhatsApp on windows 10 process is the same. 2. Once the download is complete, you have to open the WhatsApp.exe to install WhatsApp on your computer.
🙋♀️ Can I use WhatsApp on my PC without a phone?
There are several Android emulators available that allow you to install Android apps on your computer. You can use emulators like Andy or BlueStacks to use WhatsApp on your computer. Go to Andy Android Emulator’s website and click on ‘Download’.Now, run WhatsApp and enter your phone number.
Conclusion | Download WhatsApp For PC/Laptop:
This was our detailed guide about downloading and using WhatsApp on your computer or laptop without paying a single penny. We are 100% percent sure that this guide would have been proven helpful for many of the users out there.
WhatsApp is highly addictive and the chat addictive people will love this app for sure. With the regular updates, they have covered the entire area of growth as they have also launched their video call feature.
So, you don’t have to pay huge bills and you can make a video call to your friend who is using WhatsApp for free of cost. WhatsApp also ensures that your data is totally secured and they have taken all the necessary steps with the encryption feature to achieve that.
Now, we have seen that the power of WhatsApp when coming to the instant messaging app that WhatsApp is way ahead of its competitors when it comes to providing customer satisfaction.
If You still have any problem or confusion regarding How to Download WhatsApp For PC please feel free to comment below. We will be glad to help you out 🙂