Creating landing pages is a good thing. Dedicated landing pages are excellent.
Here’s how it works:
Website homepages do not make the best sales pages, sales funnels, product pages, lead capture pages, or other similar pages. Homepages are ideal for encouraging visitors to browse around your site because they include widgets and multiple links to other pages.
This is in contrast to responding to a specific call-to-action, which is most likely what you want them to do when you have an offer for them.
You can create stunning landing pages in minutes with a dedicated landing page builder, get all the features you need (and want) to boost your conversion rate (conversion rate optimization), and save hundreds of dollars in developer fees.
Main Differences Between Leadpages vs Unbounce
The primary distinctions between Leadpages and Unbounce are as follows:
- Unbounce provides more flexibility and customization options, whereas Leadpages works well right out of the box and has more defined landing pages.
- Unounce is less expensive, starting at $90 per month, whereas Leadpages is more expensive, beginning at $149 per month.
- Leadpages provides superior analytics and reporting via heat maps, whereas Unbounce only provides basic native reporting functionality.
- Unbounce provides more advanced customizable exit-intent popups, whereas Leadpages provides basic popup functionality.
What is Unbounce?
Unbounce, which was founded in 2009, is the pioneer of landing page builder services. It influenced the likes of Leadpages and LeadPages three years later.
According to Unbounce, its main goal is to assist marketers in converting more browsers into leads (lead generation), prospects, and customers. The Leadpages alternative is completely web-based, offers a free trial, and has a robust ecosystem built around its landing page builder.
Overall, a great landing page tool for both beginners and experts, with plenty of options (except for the lack of popups) and an easy-to-use editor.
It’s my favourite because it’s so simple and straightforward. It has the feel of the “Apple” of landing page software. The Leadpages editor is straightforward, attractive, and completely drag-and-drop!
Furthermore, installation is a breeze. As with most landing page software tools, hosting Leadpages on your site is as simple as flipping a switch in your domain settings. If you have WordPress, you can integrate it with a single click.
- The greatest number of templates are included, all of which are of reasonable quality.
- It has one of the most user-friendly editors for customizing pages, making it ideal for beginners.
- Excellent options for cross-team collaboration, including commenting.
- It’s very simple to set up and integrate with WordPress and other popular tools.
- On their premium plans, they include great built-in click heatmaps.
So which landing page tool is better?
When comparing Unbounce versus Leadpages and Leadpages, you can see that all three tools perform admirably. Each has distinct advantages and disadvantages that will be more important to different types of users. Here are the main tool differences and who each is best suited for to help you decide which is best for your needs:
- Use Unbounce if you want the most flexibility and customization options when creating pages. Ideal for experienced online marketers with advanced landing page requirements.
- If you have a larger budget and want a great overall tool for creating landing pages, use Leadpages. Ideal for online marketing teams with moderate landing page requirements.
Conclusion: Leadpages vs Unbounce 2022?
What type of landing page software should you use?
Leadpages, Unbounce, Leadpages, and ClickFunnels are all fantastic tools. They will all provide you with custom landing pages without requiring any programming knowledge.
As a result, your choice will be determined by your requirements and level of experience.
Here are some things to think about as you weigh your options:
- How big is your company? If your company is large and has a large budget, you should definitely use Leadpages or Unbounce. A few dollars more gets you a lot more functionality and a lot more polished-looking landing pages.
- Do you appreciate slick design? If you want to create visually appealing pages, you should use Leadpages or Unbounce.
- Do you want a one-stop solution? ClickFunnels is a great tool for creating landing pages, checkout flows, and even email marketing.