Want to know how to delete Themify icons or how to remove Themify icons from iPhone? This article will help.
What to know before deleting Themify icons?
When it comes to cancelling subscriptions, there are a few things to keep in mind. The following are some of them:
- Once you subscribe to a plan and don’t cancel it manually like you did when you first subscribed, the plan will automatically renew.
- When you sign up for a trial period and then cancel, you face the risk of losing all of the trial content.
- You must cancel a membership manually 24 hours before the trial period expires.
Before you cancel or subscribe, check out the latest Themify Coupons and Themify app review to save up to 30%.
How to unsubscribe from Themify Icons & Widgets?
It’s simple to join up for a service using an app, but it’s a little more difficult to unsubscribe.
Do you want to unsubscribe from the Themify: icon themes & widgets account?
Read on to learn everything there is to know about deactivating a Themify: icon themes & widgets account.
How can you cancel your subscription to Themify: Icon Themes & Widgets on your iPhone or iPad?
- To begin, open the Settings app and select your name from the drop-down menu.
- Then select “Subscriptions” from the drop-down menu. (Please note that you may not see this tab right away.) If that’s the case, select iTunes & Appstore.)
- Then, select your Apple ID. Sign in using your Apple ID, then scroll down to the “Subscriptions” option.
To evaluate Themify: Icon Themes & Widgets (subscription), click on it.
- Now press the cancel button.
How to cancel Themify Icon Themes & Widgets on Android?
To cancel your membership to Themify: icon themes & widgets on Android, you must first understand that simply removing the Themify: icon themes & widgets app will not suffice. Follow the steps below to get started:
- To begin, go to the Google Play Store. Make sure you’re signed into the correct Google account if you have more than one.
- Go to “Subscriptions” from the menu.
- Select the Themify: icon themes & widgets subscription you want to cancel and click “Cancel Subscription.”
How to cancel Themify Icon themes on PayPal?
Here is how you can cancel Themify icon themes:
- To begin, go to paypal.com and log in to your PayPal account.
- Select the settings tab, which is located next to the logout option.
- In the Automatic Payments dashboard, select “Payments” from the menu and then “Manage Automatic Payments.”
- You’ll be presented with a list of merchant agreements you’ve previously transacted with. To cancel, click “Themify: icon themes & widgets.”
- A confirmation page will be displayed. To confirm that you wish to stop making payments to Themify: icon themes & widgets, click the “Cancel Automatic Payments” option.
- Then, on the verification page, click “Done” to complete the unsubscription.
How to delete Themify: Icon Themes & Widgets from your iPhone or Android?
How to delete Themify icon themes from iPhone?
To get rid of Themify: Icon Themes & Widgets from your iPhone, you need to follow these steps:
- Get Themify: Icon Themes & Widgets on your home screen. You can tap and hold it until it starts shaking.
- The app icon will show an X Mark when it starts shaking.
- When you see that X, click on it to get rid of the Themify: icon themes and widgets app from your phone.
Method #2: Settings is where you go to change things like how much space your phone has. Then, click on “iPhone Storage.” To see the list of all the apps on your iPhone, you will have to scroll down. Tap on the app you want to remove and then delete the app.
Method #3: In your Settings, click on “General.” Then click on “iPhone Storage,” and you’re done. Unused apps will show up under “Offload Unused Apps.” On the right side of it, there is the “Enable” button. In order to get rid of apps you don’t use, click on “Enable.”
How to delete Themify icon themes from Android?
- Open the Google Play app before you can use it. Then, press the hamburger menu icon on the top left corner.
- You should now go to “My Apps and Games.” Then, go to the “Installed.”
- List all the apps you have on your phone.
- If you want to remove Themify: icon themes and widgets, choose Themify and then click on “uninstall.”
- Also, you can search for the app you want to get rid of in the search bar. Then, you can choose and get rid of the app.
Conclusion: How to Delete Themify Icons?
Hope this guide has helped you understand the way to remove Themify icons or uninstall them using various methods.